The Last Couples (MAFS 2019)

I think I figured out who the villains of this series are supposed to be.

Ines & Bronson

Image result for ines and bronson

INES IS MENTAL.

I always have to give the benefit of the doubt, and she's had a rough start to life for sure, but sweet baby Jesus. She's SO NASTY.

The look on her face when Bronson's dad got up talking about his brothers and mother who'd passed away was absolutely priceless - she looked rather like she'd swallowed a lemon. It was a little bit satisfying that she looked like she felt so bad. Judgemental cow.

Bronson on the other hand seems like a total sweetheart. I think he's the nicer, more genuine version of Sam and he's really made something special of himself. So he used to be a stripper? Who cares, look what he's accomplished and what that stepping stone has led him to in life. Good on him.

And I think his eyebrow ring is sexy.

Since we're already on the topic of these two, lets talk about their honeymoon as well.

He should have pushed her dramatic, vindictive ass off the boat. That is all.

Martha & Michael 

Image result for martha and michael

Love these two!

I admit I wasn't sure about Martha at first - for some reason I thought she would be like Ines but I was pleasantly surprised. She actually seems really lovely.

And she and Michael bring all the feels!

I wasn't sure about Michael at first, but that scene in the pool was pretty hot I have to say. Him practically drowning at the sight of Martha in her bikini was seriously goals.

Honeymoon update:

Lauren & Matthew

I relate to Matthew a lot here - I remember what it was like, how scary it was. My anxiety is worse in life now, too, than it was for me back then and I can only imagine how I'd feel still being a virgin at the age I am now. It would be stressful, and we all know how much stress can take a real toll on your body.

I can also relate to Lauren - it must be hard to be so understanding and patient. Its also hard to have to make all the moves and to wonder if its just because they aren't keen on you.

Good for them though, they're so cute. I'm glad it worked out for them.

Liz & Sam

Wow, ok. I may have an unpopular opinion here but I definitely don't think that Sam should have gone.

Hear me out first.

I understand that death in the family is an extremely difficult time. I've been there, I know its hard and I know how much you need comfort during those times.

However.

Sam entered into this, assuming he's not an actor, with the intention to give a relationship with someone new a chance. That doesn't mean taking off to see your ex the day after the wedding, failing to return phone calls, being out of contact and leaving your new bride to wonder whats going on, and making both of you miss the honeymoon.

He is no longer with his ex - they are not together for a reason. Surely, she has other friends and family to support her. It is not ok, even in this circumstance, to up and bail. Send her flowers, send her a card, see her another time. You can still be supportive in other ways that isn't hurtful to your new partner and harmful to the relationship. Its also a bit of a different scenario - its not like Sam and Liz have been dating a few weeks. They've just got married, irrespective of if it was at first sight or not.

I'm just saying I think Liz has every reason to be hurt and angry, and I would have felt the same in her position. Don't hate me, but my ex also wasn't over his ex when we met and he'd have gone back to her too. Its not a nice feeling and even though its a funeral I feel like there's a better choice to be made here.

Let's see how it goes when he 'surprise' comes back for the dinner party, but I'm pretty sure the spoiler is already out that he's going to bail on the whole show pretty soon anyway.

Sam xox



Comments

Popular Posts