Curve

Sometimes I think I live at the gym, but still I can't lose weight. My eating isn't perfect but if you tell me yours is then I will backhand you.

So I'm a little extra curvy and sometimes looking at myself naked in the mirror makes me want to cry. But it's not for lack of trying and I do genuinely love myself the way I am though I think there are a lot of other elements that go into losing weight. Health being of course a big one. 

I don't think I'll die alone because I'm a curvy size 12 and I don't think I'm necessarily ugly though heck knows I'm not super photogenic unless it's a selfie. But I don't really do this for anyone else but myself. I don't like that sometimes pants are tight and that my stomach isn't close to flat - these things bother me. I'm only a 5"3 girl and I should weigh like 50kg by all rights and I don't. 

I embrace having curves - I do - but there is sometimes a difference between sexy curves and unhealthy.

I will continue to do 100 crunches per night until kingdom come but it better work, it's all in saying. 

Or I could get a Genie. I need some more money too because I am a curvy, broke ass bitch. I don't have a boyfriend but I still don't want one of those, so I'd rather just have the cash for travel and pretty things, and the flatter stomach, Genie.

Ok thanks.

Sam xox

Comments

Popular Posts