To publish or not to publish?

So!

The time finally came to take a deep breath, grow a pair and send off my writing (and my soul) to a selective of literary agents in the attempt to have my work published.

HOLY CRAP!

Yeah, and so I really did it - after years of saying I would someday, and brushing it off out  of secret fear that my writing was crap anyway...

REGARDLESS I DID IT!

And cue heart attack, panic attack and all manner of freaking the ever-lovin' hell out!

But, I actually feel amazing. No feeling I've ever felt has felt as almighty incandescent as sending in my novel for publication, even if I won't know for ages whether they want to take a chance on me or not. And chances are no one is going to want to just yet (read: JKR multiple rejection before mass HP fame), but even so the way that I feel right now if better than Percy Pigs, better than chocolate, better than tea, better than sex!

So, so much better.


Ready to go!




Sam xox

Comments

Popular Posts