It feels like Christmas

The way that I'm feeling this year I'll probably chance to post about Christmas quite a bit - I'm very much inclined to write a Christmas short story again, although I wonder if I'll think of someone entirely new to write about. As much as I love Eleanor and Daphne, it may be nice to write about something totally different. 

Though Isadora Arcanae, young sister to the horrible Red Queen, may be someone worth pursing for a holiday tale. Perhaps I'll even be persuaded to do a small collection - Dickens style. 

Which in turn reminds me that tomorrow is Christmas Carol day, and every time I think about it Muppet's Christmas Carol songs roll through my mind. Yep, it's definately feeling like Christmas.

It's all I can do really to try and regulate my excitement and good cheer, not every body starts on the 25th of December like me and an ongoing argument with my cousin has ensured with his adamancy to the contrary. But it's all in fun since tomorrow is the 1st and Christmas Tree day, and all systems are go.

Jingle bells!

Comments

Popular Posts