12 Week Challenge

To say I got a little lax over the Chrjstmas and New Year period might be a bit of an overstatement when you consider I ate half of the teapot cake myself. 


And ate some crap each day because I was too busy to make a good lunch and too lazy to get up earlier to make it anyway. But some things did remain: breakfast daily consisted of protein shakes mixed with Garcinia cambogia, and when I did get time I turned to sandwiches, subway or homemade, sushi on Fridays, and a ridiculous amount of fruit. Seriously I was sucking on berries like some kind of fruit bear. 

And not the Fruit Eating Bears band from the 90's. 

Being a frugivore is apparently a real thing, and some days a work I practically was one with the amount of strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and the occasional melon I stuffed the fridge with.  

Other than that, let's just forgive me of my bad food sins and move on. 

Today the 12 week challenge begins. The idea is to work out and eat healthy, but as per the strict regime of a set plan when the gain is not only self satisfaction and health benefits but the potential to also win some money. 

So I hired a personal trainer, did some shopping and now I'm ready to go. I won't pretend I didn't overstuff with sugar and crap yesterday - deliberately pushing it so I'd feel gross afterwards and be leaving it behind gladly. But with the shake down of my system I kind of felt the need for a last hurrah before I moved on anyway. 

And so here it is: 


Are you ready? 

Sam xox 


Comments

Popular Posts