Back to the Beginning

Do you ever feel like sometimes things happen that are just so frustrating you’re screaming into your pillow at night - and not for any fun reason? 

I feel like that now. I am in a personal hell once again and I really don’t know what to do about it without just getting back up and to therapy again. Maybe I should never have stopped going, I don’t know, but I feel so overwhelmed and honestly a little mad at the universe. 

The specifics of why I feel like this don’t really matter - they wouldn’t shock any of you, but I just don’t feel like getting into it because it’s only going to upset me. Bore you, probably. 

Just remember to be kind to people though - everyone is going through something even if you can’t see it or it’s not obvious. I’m no different and probably more dramatic about it than most but at least you can always expect passion from me for better or worse. 

I’ll go back to therapy and do my best. Can’t do much more than that as the situation that’s making me struggle right now is entirely out of my control no matter how upsetting it’s been. And it’s really upsetting, selfishly so. 

Let this also be your reminder to reach out for help. Even feeling as I do I will always make time to listen if you need to talk. All you need to do is reach out, let me know, ask for help - I’ll be there. 

Sam xox

Comments

Popular Posts